How Much Will it Cost?
Simple per-page flat-rate pricing!
Our Flat–rate Pricing is based on
the number of pages in your web site:
- Setup: (one–time fee)
First page: $400
Additional pages: $50 each
- Management: (ongoing fee)
First page: $200/year
Additional pages: $25
- Update Handling Fee:
Per request / per page: $5
Error fix (our fault): Free
- Extras: (optional)
See the Extras page for
additional related services.
Get a quick estimate!
Learn more about the advantages of flat–rate pricing.
Setup Fee: $400
Management Fee: $200
Update Handling Fee: $5
1) A typical five–page web site for a small business costs just $600 to start, and only $25 a month to keep it running.
2) A larger, 40–page web site for a medium–sized business will cost $3,525 for the first year, including one year of ongoing management.
- A "page" is typically an item on the menu. Files such as PDFs, Word documents, images, and videos are not usually considered separate pages.
- Pages can be added or removed at any time.
- No limit on the length of a page, or the amount of text, images, forms, links, etc., on the page.
- Setup and ongoing management fees include everything you see listed above!
- Individual services cannot be purchased separately.
- Prices are quoted in Canadian currency.
- The customer service will blow you away!